Responsible for supply planning for factories and co-packers, in the 0-3 month horizon including scheduling and replenishment of materials to minimize disruptions to supply, and meet the agreed service levels for the markets.
• Manage the supply planning process; focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
• Generate Short/Medium term master production scheduling and material requirement planning.
• Identify and decide on short term supply issues within the guidelines set up by RCSNPM.
• Highlight short/medium term exceptional cases to RCSNPM.
• Work closely with the third party planning team (local and imported packs) to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
• Work closely with the logistics teams to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
• Work closely with distribution to understand outbound network constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short/medium term constraints.
• Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, including with key suppliers, and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost.
• Work closely with demand planning manager to drive complexity reduction in terms of SKUs.
• Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
• Manage the stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
• Manages material inventories and material call offs of RM/PM with suppliers within set inventory targets.
• Determines inbound logistics requirements.
• Responsible for primary and secondary DRP and execute primary DRP from SU to primary DC’s.
• Support project teams and ensure appropriate early management rigour in delivering innovation through the wider supply chain. This includes early management of write offs for Finished Goods, raw and packaging materials as a result of new innovation or re-launches (bleed -in/discontinuation).
• Run up/ run down of all materials in times of innovations/promotions to ensure limited business waste and on time availability of new materials.
• Maintain Master Data integrity in the system.
• University Degree / Engineering Degree. Supply chain (APICS etc) qualification advantage.
• 3-5 Years in Supply Chain operations.
• Customer Service, Planning experience.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.