Required an IT professional to manage the technical aspects of Pre-Sale and Post-Sale activities of a thin client hardware and software solution in front of customers and partners.
The IT professional should be able to manage end-to-end the technical component of the sale cycle.
* Provide pre-sale/post-sale technical support to customers.
* Manage the end-to-end technical component of the sale cycle, including product presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, pilot deployments and production implementations.
* Work with the Sales Manager and Channel Sales Manager to identify, train and mentor customers and channel partners.
* Attend trade shows, conferences and marketing events as needed.
* Develop strategic opportunities with customers and partners.
* Analyse and technically support response to tenders.
* Be responsibe for the analysis and transfer of requests for technical characteristics of new and expanded product to R&D.
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience with server-based environments, virtualization and cloud, including Citrix,VMware, Microsoft.
* Have in-depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
* Be ready for long working hours, including travelling abroad.
* Technical background in server-based environments, virtualization and cloud and in managing computer networks, including:
- Network Infrastructure All TCP/IP network services (DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches).
- Experienced with Active Directory administration.
- Terminal Servers ICA, RDP/RDS, VMView, VDI.
- MSCE or equal knowledge.
* At least 3 years experience in IT administration/Training/Tech Support.
* Experience in working with distributors and channel partners.
* Team player.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.