Bruce Shaw are a leading global consultancy, offering a range of services/practices in the construction industry to clients and pride themselves on a high standard of professionalism. We have a track record in providing cost management services on major projects through specialized divisions within the company. We are currently providing an array of cost management services for a high profile client and require Graduates with 2 to 3 years post grad experience. The successful candidates will ideally have a background in estimating, tender evaluations, onsite cost controls etc. and be driven to deliver a high level of service to our Client in roles that will be based onsite.
• Provide commercial and contract support through the construction stage of the project
• Produce bills of quantities/estimates to provide client detailed budgets
• Ensure initial cost plans are sufficient to carry out the works to be undertaken
• Perform tender analysis to ensure value for money is achieved and that the works have been procured at the best market rates
• Review GMP forms of contract all specific to each individual projects requirements
• Provide project controls support to align with the client’s needs and procedures
• Communicate effectively with other staff members, the general contractor and the client
• Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
• Cost Manager must be able to take a brief from our client and deliver clear outputs
• Experienced and capable of closing out commercial, change orders and contract issues
• Assist in with providing the production of provide commercial and contractual review and support clients audits
• Support the onsite team with cost control, cost reporting and forecasting
• Perform interim valuations to ensure subcontractor payments are correct and made in a timely manor
• Prepare and agree final accounts, including the handling of any claims to ensure the client gets best value from works undertaken
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Engineering (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical etc)
• 2 to 3 years post graduate experience
• Fluent English and Hebrew
• Strong Excel skills
• Competent computer user
CV’s must be sent in English.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.