Required Production Associate-HC Job.
The production associate may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type /position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification.
5. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type /position.
- High School Diploma or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma /GED or local equivalent.
- 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.