ICL is looking for a Value Engineer to Lead and participate Value Engineering teams and serve as a professional leader & pivot in Value Engineering of CAPEX projects.
• Build, establish and manage teams of VE for various large/medium CAPEX projects (team leader):
• Identify relevant subject-matter experts within ICL and externally and engage them in the project design optimization process
• Collect and gather the information and data basis needed for the VE analysis.
• Conduct the VE process according to the determined methodology for each project stage.
• Lead and manage the Value Engineering process and ensure relevant processes, policies, standards and practices are employed
• Responsible for the preparation and recording of the final reports for each project (VE).
Participate in Large/ medium projects and serve as a professional (team member):
• Provide engineering expertise and recommend engineering solutions as a member of the team
• Train and coach VE teams and serve as a professional VE and a knowledge center.
• Degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical Eng., Chemical Eng., Civil Eng., Process Eng., Industrial Engineering and Management – an advantage)
• 10 years of experience in Engineering design in relevant industries and in capital budget development and project feasibility - an advantage
• Experience in Engineering within ICL – an advantage
• Ability to design & lead complex engineering projects
• Ability to work effectively with teams
• Essential business understanding (business cases / project ROI, …)
• Understanding in CAPEX projects economics
• Fluent English language
• Willingness to travel per need to ICL sites.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.