Familial Status: Single • Year of Birth: 1982 • I.D. 333333333
Contact: (M) +972-50- 0000000 • (T) +972-3-7777777 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience as a project manager in the fields of manufacturing, industry and engineering, leading products from the concept phase to completion and mass production.
- Knowledge of characterization and planning processes, applicability and feasibility testing, communicating with contractors and suppliers in the international market, as well as external and internal customer interfaces.
- Specializing in matrix management and moving many decentralized bodies forward toward a common goal, building work processes, technological understanding and expertise.
- Broad systemic vision, analytic ability, ability to work independently and within a team, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2012 – 2015
Project Manager, CBU Division, Memo Company, Tel Aviv
An international development, manufacturing and marketing company of memory products.
- Leading projects from the concept phase to manufacturing and supply of hardware products that include plastic and electronic components.
- Execution management of phases and supply dates while moving broad and decentralized teams and sub-contractors abroad forward.
- Building characterization according to sketch requirements of internal organizational customers (Marketing and Product Design Departments).
- Checking applicability and feasibility of manufacturing process costs, locating suppliers in the international market, planning schedules.
- Management of planning for assembly, change commands, product files and quality, leading to an active product in Oracle Agile system.
- Key Achievement:
Initiating and leading changes in communications procedures with suppliers abroad, contributing to improvements in quality and schedules, resulting in efficiency and savings.
2009 – 2012
Project Manager, Cohen Engineering, Transport and Traffic (1996) Ltd., Herzliya
A company that plans traffic, roads and traffic lights.
- Project management from the initial phase of receiving details from authorities and private entrepreneurs to building and submitting offers.
- Monitored continual phases: characterization process, building specifications, coordination with the customer, up to final delivery.
- Project management of information technology implementation, including organizational and operational changes (key user with development supplier).
- Established an electronic archive and managed the computerization of project plans.
- Provided support and advanced the collection of customer debts.
2007 – 2009
Security Team Leader, WOW Studios, Tel Aviv
- Set schedules and shifts, monitored and controlled activities.
2006 – 2007
Customer Service Representative, AIG Call Center, Petach Tikva
- Provided response to customers with insurance policies, selling insurance policies abroad.
2004 – 2005
Quality Controller, GO, Ramat Gan
- Quality control of the company’s telephony system products, performing computerized tests, sampling and producing reports.
Education (2 Engineering degrees simultaneously)
2008 – 2012
BSc Plastic Engineering, Shenkar College, Ramat Gan
2006 – 2011
B.Tech Industrial Engineering and Management, Specializing in Information Technology,
Shenkar College, Ramat Gan
Hebrew - mother tongue | English - high level
Proficient in all Office programs (high level of Excel), Oracle Agile PLM, MS Project, SolidWorks, Access, SQL
2000 – 2003
Combatant in Maglen Sayeret (Commando and Special Forces Unit)
References available upon request.