Required Game Economy Manager.
The Game Economy Manager is responsible for the overall game economy tuning, balancing, pricing and monitoring in the purpose of creating a fun and engaging game experience and maximize revenues.
The position is ideally suited for a seasoned analyst /economist with a strong mathematical /statistical background, passion for games and technical approach.
- Own gameplay, content performance and overall game economy.
- Understand the games gameplay loops and how players interact with them.
- Build simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast the results of changes to content.
- Tune content performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness.
- Identify areas where sinks/ sources should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, revenue, etc.
- Balance and monitor asset flows from all the features in the game.
- Price virtual currencies in the game.
- Monitor for exploits/ bugs in the economy.
- Monitor individual and macro player balances to ensure the overall health of the games economy.
- Come up with designs for new features/ system which address existing deficiencies in the game.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field.
- At least two years of experience as a Business Analyst /Pricing Manager /Game Economy /Mathematician /Statistician /Financial Analyst etc.
- Analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends.
- A strong interest in social and mobile gaming.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages.
- Previous experience with marketing and/or monetization in the games industry - advantage.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.