Part Time Job Opportunity at ESRA: Volunteer Coordinator
1. Coordinate ESRAs Volunteer Division, its programs, training and projects, together with the Volunteer Committee; attending relevant meetings.
2. Recruit volunteers and provide ongoing support and training for volunteers.
3. Network and liaise with local authorities and other organizations.
4. Generate volunteer opportunities and placement of volunteers.
5. Administer and update the volunteer database.
6. Write volunteer policies and procedures.
7. Celebrate volunteering with awards and organize celebration events.
8. Raise staff and organizational awareness of the role and function of volunteers.
1. Proficient in English and Hebrew with excellent communication skills.
2. Prior experience with volunteer management and an empathy with volunteers.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to maintain records and produce clear reports.
5. Organizational skills and creativity.
6. Team player and capacity to inspire and motivate others.
7. Experience working with Olim is an advantage.
8. Community oriented.
9. Ability to develop a commitment to ESRA and its services.
10. Availability to work after hours when needed and attend volunteer events.
11. Valid driving license and car, as some driving required.
12. Resident in the greater Sharon area.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.