Zend is looking for a Linux Power User to join the Delivery Team.
The Linux Power User will be responsible for building, packaging and publishing our Zend Server PHP Application Server Product. As a part of his role, the Linux Power User will develop and maintain build and build automation framework scripts, packaging environments, installations for Linux platforms and Continuous Integration systems.
Our employees are the ones who make it happen. If you have the skills listed below, now is the time to apply to be a part of our passionate team!
Description of Duties:
Integration Engineers at Zend are a part of the team responsible for the successful delivery of:
1. Zend Server product line on all platforms (incl. product builds, installation and configuration)
2. Continuous Integration including build, packaging and installation.
3. Provide a second tier support for above products.
1. Good understanding of system administration on Unix/Linux OS systems
2. Experience of real world experience in building software (e.g. configure, make, etc.) under Linux - Advantage
3. Experience with Linux systems installation technologies, such RPM and DEB packaging systems - Advantage
4. Excellent written and spoken English skills.
5. Involvement in an active open source project
6. Experience developing Web applications using PHP- Advantage
7. Experience in C/C++ programming on Linux/Unix systems - Advantage.
8. Self-motivated, execution oriented, eager to try new technologies, opens minded.
9. Passion for quality and excellent user experience.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.