Our organization is a leading educational organization in Israel.
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic person to join our Educational Excellence Division.
Help give underprivileged children a chance at a better future in a dynamic, beautiful environment.
Position: Grant Writer.
Location: Mikve Israel (near Holon Intersection).
Type: Part time - 50% with an option to increase.
Start: September 2015 .
- Writing and submitting grant proposals and reports, in English and Hebrew.
- Maintaining relations with philanthropists and contributing organizations.
- Close monitoring and scheduled follow-up of submitted applications.
- Producing and translating promotional texts, uploading materials to website.
- Locating and contacting new potential donors.
– foundations, Jewish Federations, and others.
- Performing related duties as required by Head of the Division.
- English – mother tongue level.
- Hebrew – high level.
- High verbal and writing skills, order and precision, attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, databases, CRM, internet search).
- "Rosh Gadol", creativity, good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as integrate in teamwork.
- Good performance under pressure and changes.
Preferred Skills and Background:
- Experience in writing grant applications.
- Background in the world of education and a desire to make a change. המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.