Kol Israel Haverim Alliance is a leading educational organization in Israel.
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic person to join our
Resource Development Department
- Writing and submitting grant proposals and reports, in English and Hebrew.
- Maintaining relations with philanthropists and contributing organizations.
- Close monitoring and scheduled follow-up of submitted applications.
- Producing and translating marketing texts, uploading materials to website.
- Locating and contacting new potential donors foundations, Jewish Federations, and others.
- Performing related duties as required by Head of the Division.
Required Skills and Background:
- nglish mother tongue
- ebrew high level
- -3 years'experience in writing grant applications
- igh verbal skills (writing and oral), order and precision, attention to detail
- xcellent computer skills (MS Office, databases, CRM, internet search).
- osh Gadol, creativity, good interpersonal skills
- bility to work independently as well as integrate in teamwork
- Good performance under pressure and changes
Preferred Skills and Background:
- French good level
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.