This role is the first point of contact for managers and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. Individual will play a critical role in executing key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Job Number 2278995.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources.
- HRLP Graduate or graduate of a similar program -desirable.
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements.
- Understanding of HR concepts and principles with expertise in a specialty area such as staffing, analytics, facilitation, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions; manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills.
- Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed.
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels.
- Desires employee-facing work; willingness to make horizontal moves to develop HR expertise.
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment; ability to diffuse a tense situation.
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.