* Plan, manage, review and evaluate existing education and outreach programs, especially EU funded projects.
* Design, develop and implement new education and outreach activities.
* Liaise with internal and external partners including more than 20 European partners and up to 100 collaborators from different research institutes for specific projects.to create education and outreach resources and material.
* Identify funding opportunities and lead partnerships and proposal development.
* Provide advice and support to internal and external stakeholders.
Master's degree in a scientific/technological field, complemented by a degree in science communication, or equivalent.
The professional experience required for this post includes:
* Relevant experience in education and outreach activities, including planning and execution.
* Participation and management of EU funded education and outreach projects.
* Coordination of large, international teams in the education and outreach area.
The technical competencies required for this post are:
* Project management.
* Knowledge of EU regulations.
* Science writing, scientific popularization.
* Managing relations and partnerships with non profit as well as corporate entities.
* Exhibition design and management.
Eligibility and closing date:
Employing a diverse and international workforce is a CERN core value and central to our success. We welcome applications from all Member States irrespective of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or personal situation.
Founded in 1954 in Geneva, CERN Ѓ] the European Organization for Nuclear Research is the world's most advanced fundamental research institute for particle physics. Over the last 50 years, it has become a prime example of international collaboration with currently 21 member states.
Please note that we only accept applications from CERN Member State nationals.
дощшд ойетгъ мрщйн евбшйн лазг.