The company is about to move to Kiryat Gat in the next 3 months.
1. Monitoring the on going clinical trial following company SOPs and in
accordance with GCP.
2. The firs point of contact for investigators/site personnel enquiring about patients inclusion/exclusion criteria for ongoing trials.
3. providing clinicians with instructions on how to conduct the trials
4. Follow up on lab results reports
5. Participate in global conference calls and meetings to review progress of ongoing clinical trials.
6. Tracking completed eCRFs
7. Ensure that queries generated during cleaning are responded to in a timely fashion.
8. Manage patient recruitment strategies to increase patient randomization into the trial (e.g. update newsletters, advertising).
9. Maintain project files including: ethics committee approvals; curricula vitae of investigators and study personnel; clinical investigators brochure; protocols; case report forms instructions; consent documents; clinical trial material shipping orders; start-up meeting attendance documentation; letters of agreement; lab reference ranges; all investigator and site correspondence; and schedules of payment.
B.Sc in Life Science or other scientific background, M.Sc is advantage
At least 3 years of experience as CTA in a big CRO company OR study coordinator in a big research center
Experience as CRA /CRA course- advantage
Fluent English in speaking and writing, additional languages (Spanish)- advantage
Meticulous and super-organized
Ability to learn e-systems quickly
Willing to work hard, support study in different time zone
Traveling according to need
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.