Required Product Management Associate.
Purpose Statement: Driving the process of defining future solutions and products. Key Responsibilities: Wide variety of activities, including:
Market research and competitive analysis.
Identification of technological and commercial trends and gaps.
Communication with key opinion leaders.
Deriving the Voice of the Customer (VOC) from external and internal communication.
Exploration of business partnerships.
Knowledge transfer to various. functions in the company.
Definition and prioritization of product requirements.
Working with an interdisciplinary R&D team toward a proof of concept.
Education: BS in Engineering or in Life Sciences Biomedical Engineering.
- advantage MBA (or ongoing).
- major advantage Experience: 1-3 years in a technical / clinical / scientific position - advantage Worked in a medical device company.
- advantage Worked in a technological startup company.
- advantage Worked with hospitals or related organizations as a part of a previous position.
- advantage Conducted market research as a part of a previous position.
- advantage Filled a leadership or instructive role (eg youth movement, social organization).
- advantage Skills: Command of the English language, strong oral and written communication skills Other languages.
- advantage Command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Other Requirements: strong interpersonal skills Ability to deliver a message clearly, accurately and effectively Exceptional autodidactic skills Availability to travel domestically and abroad - up to 20% of the time.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.