About the company
Fireglass is revolutionizing enterprise network security by eliminating malware and phishing from web and email. Fireglass creates a secure execution environment between users and the web. All potentially malicious content is executed remotely, and only a safe visual stream is sent to the user. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Fireglass was founded by network security pioneers and military intelligence veterans and is backed by leading investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners and Norwest Venture Partners.
For every position we are recruiting for, we strive to hire exceptional people who are positioned at the top percentiles of their talent category. This is the only way that will allow us, to scale to the opportunity and challenges ahead of us. Ego-less team working skills, smarts and core professional values are far more important to us than your specific experience.
Fireglass is actively seeking creative, innovative, best-in-class experts to join our growing company.
- Develop, implement and optimize comprehensive content marketing strategy and deliverables that create inbound demand
- Craftworld-class collateral including solution briefs, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, and website content
- Create thought-leadership programs designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers
- Develop and optimize campaigns and programs that drive market awareness and demand generation
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Roll up sleeves and lead day-to-day marketing activities
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, with extensive experience marketing B2B technology products
- Proven track record of planning & executing creative marketing programs
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions.
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Aself-motivated organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is highly desirable.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus; technical background a plus
- Native English speaker
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.