Publicly traded Medical Device Company seeks an experienced finance executive to serve as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The candidate must have experience as a senior financial officer for a publicly traded corporation that experienced rapid growth (preferably medical device or biotechnology) and familiarization with SEC regulatory requirements, US GAAP accounting rules, investor relations and public financings. The candidate must have experience dealing with Wall Street analysts, shareholders and prospective investors. The CFO will serve as a key member of the Executive Management team of the Company.
The company is located in Ashdod.
Requirements include, at least:
* BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field. US CPA license preferred;
* Prior experience as a CFO with publicly traded US companies, an advantage
* Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and SEC regulations
* English at mother tongue level
* Primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company;
* Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning and job costing;
* Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
* Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities;
* Strong leadership skills within a diverse cultural environment;
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
* Excellent personal relationship;
* Ability to Interface with investors and analysts.
המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.